Warehouse Loading Operative (Eve Shift) required at Corrib Food Products
The duties of the Warehouse Loading Operative include but are not limited to:
• Accurately Loading vehicles as per picking lists.
• Maintains quality service by following organisation standards.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping Stores, Freezers and Dry Goods area’s neat and tidy; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Completes reports by entering required information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Performs other Stores related duties as assigned.
Experience and Requirements
• Some experience in FMCG desirable
• Valid Forklift licence
• Previous experience Shunting Trucks desirable
• Experience with managing stock
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to multitask effectively, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.