Kiltullagh and Killimordaly were two separate parishes until 1818. The parish church at Kiltullagh is dedicated to Saints Peter and Paul. The highly regarded Stations of the Cross on the interior of Kiltullagh Church have been painted by world famous Irish artist Evie Hone.
This is a rural parish with three Churches. The foundation stone of Kiltullagh Church was laid on June 29, 1840 and the most recent renovation work was completed in 1995. The oldest part of Killimordaly Church dates back to 1723. It was extended twice and renovated in 1989. Clooncagh Church was built in 1912 and renovated in 1988.
Parish Priest: Fr. Martin McNamara
Tel: (091) 848021