Corrib Foods hiring Administrative Assistant
Corrib Foods are now hiring for an Administrative Assistant here at Corrib Foods in Kiltullagh.
Are you looking for a fun team to join? O,r are you looking to build on you office experience?
Corrib Foods is located just off the motorway at exit 16, and fiveminutes from Loughrea town.
Call Catriona on (0818) 227000 for any information on this position but please apply for job here.
BWG Foods owns and operates the SPAR, EUROSPAR, MACE, Londis and XL brands in the Republic of Ireland, working in partnership with independent retailers with more than 1,000 stores serving local communities right across the country. The stores serve in excess of one million shoppers every single day.
The wholesale division of BWG Foods also includes BWG Foodservice, Corrib Food Products and Heaney Meats as well as Value Centre, 4 Aces and Better Deal, our nationwide network of Cash and Carry branches.
We are recruiting for an Administrative Assistant on a temporary, full-time basis in Corrib Foods, Galway.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring accurate, professional, and speedy processing of customer orders through checkout
- Handling money efficiently and accurately
- Communicating effectively with customers and staff
- Always Projecting a professional image
- Ensuring compliance with the Wholesale Standards Programme.
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner
- Monitoring and reporting shortages in either stock or cash
- Co-operation and participation in all Health & Safety and Security requirements
- Customer service queries
- Assisting with customer sales
- Assisting with replenishment when required
- Other associated duties as requested
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with customers
- Have strong numerical ability
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Have the ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative
- Possess product knowledge
- Possess excellent IT Skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Be dedicated and flexible